Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Todd A No More

No large post today....I just wanted to let all the fine readers of "And What Can I Tell You" know that I will no longer be known as Todd A.


After reading the tale of the guy who changed his name to Peyton Manning following the Bears' loss in the Super Bowl, I opted to follow suit.


From now on, I will be known as The Joker.


(Fortunately, I did not have to pay court fees for this change)


While this post can't hold a jock to JP's 10 Most Overrated Bands or anything The Sandman posts, I felt it was necessary.


Editor's note: I may also be called The Educator Formerly Known as Todd A or the Male Symbol only in the color blue (I figure if Prince isn't using it, why not ride his coattails?)


Feel free to continue with your day.

1 comment:

jersey girl said...

Ok, I let it go almost a week. Am I the only one having trouble not making a height comparison including the Artist Formerly Known as Prince and the Artist Formerly Known as Todd A?