Friday, February 09, 2007

Here comes some BAYSBOL!!!!


Less than one week until pitchers and catchers report!

This is exciting news, but there's still another 2 months until the fantasy season kicks off. TWO whole months where I am forced to actually do something productive with my life. And my thesis has given me plenty on which I can focus for the next 2 months.

Thank you to my friend JBechtMd for this clip.


Some other interesting websites I came across today...


-- When your bank says no....other banks will probably say no too. Now there's a loan site that's almost like ebay. Prosper allows people to receive loans or lend money for loans. Don't ask me why but I found this to be highly interesting. If I decide to lend money and they don't pay me back, I'm sure it won't be any different than the dozen or so kids at work who ask me for "lunch money" and never repay it on a regular basis.


-- Bents passed along these two sites: the first offers coupons to restaurants at a discount. This one throws out offers for good deals. I'm waiting for a free million dollars to pop up.
Why do I need to worry about money? I figure I'm throwing my hat in the "I Impregnated Ann Nicole Smith" ring. Everyone else is doing it, right? Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband? Are you kidding me? You KNOW that diaper-wearing astronaut is thanking her lucky stars that Anna Nicole left the building this week. It's nice to have the attention moved away from you, right Lisa? Just ask Gary Condit. As awful as this sounds, 9/11 was the perfect distraction for that guy. He went from being on the cover of Enquirer, Star, Weekly World News (or every publication my mom has a subscription to and believes is real) to falling out of the public consciousness. Has that guy even been arrested yet?
Zsa Zsa.....wasn't she the "Cuchi Cuchi" chick? No wait....that was Charo.
Same difference.

No comments: