Friday, February 16, 2007

Shea a Goner


Two things I learned from this story.

1) Herm Edwards doesn't watch the Super Bowl? I mean, it's not the biggest game in the country or anything. He doesn't plan on watching the game until he's in it.
I guess you can cross that game off his viewing itinerary for the rest of his life.

2) Is Terry Shea the most fired man in the history of sports? He's been dropped more than a Rex Grossman football. And to be replace by a cat with THAT name? Dick Curl? Come on now.

Good news for Terry. I hear Somerville is looking for a coach.

An assistant coach.

2 comments:

Pete said...

To paraphrase Local Shill, "Hey Terry, I hear San Mateo JC is looking for a gym coach!"

SJPSandman said...

The Dolphins hired Terry Shea as their quarterbacks coach.

He tutored Trent Green in Kansas City before and after struggling as a coordinator in Chicago. He'll work with Daunte Culpepper and Cleo Lemon in Miami.