Saturday, January 13, 2007

BANG, BANG, BANG!

Forwarded chain mail can be a pain in the arse.

I have determined that 99 % of the crap that is sent to me or posted is a waste of my time. Sometimes, you do run into quality shtick.

For example, Jersey Girl posted this to her blog and I've watched it about 20 times (and laughed every time)

About 6 years ago, I received this from a friend and spend a whole weekend pissing myself. Make sure you have the sound turned up. (And if you're starting a karoke of this and DESPERATELY need the lyrics...)

My LCP (Lock City Picks) of the weekend. It's ALL dogs.

Eagles (+5), Seahawks (+9), and Pats (whatever the line is). I like the Colts (+3.5), too....but the game is midway through the 1st quarter while I typed this, so I don't want to get ripped for picking a game midway through.

No comments: