Thursday, June 01, 2006


Whoever said there is nothing good on TV?

As I sit home and relax from another exciting day at work, I am watching the National Spelling Bee. One of the last two contestants is a young lady from the Jersey Shore. I find it humorous that her sponsor (as well as all of the sponsors) is a newspaper. Actually, it's TWO papers.....both Gannett rags....the Asbury Park Press and the Home News Tribune. Once again the C-N gets screwed.

One of the finalists just spelled Esquisse. Isn't that a magazine? Or a cake? Either way, i couldn't spell that if you gave me the letters.

Hell, I couldn't spell it if you gave me the letters IN ORDER.

"Stench"....noun......language of origin......Tillmanese.

I had a good Memorial Day weekend. Visited Doctor Carino at his abode in Mount Laurel. The man was so drunk that people were getting inebriated just inhaling his sweat particles. It's always good idea to have a school about 400 feet from that man's house. I'm sure the doctor was thrilled when the state legislature's proposed Alcohol Free School Zone was shot down.

I seem to be having difficulty putting pictures up on this lovely site. So if at times it is plain, I apologize....but I'm trying. Although I'm sure the Sandman and Mr. Pendleton are delighted I can't throw tons of pictures of NYA on this site.

Not that I would be able to throw out their uniform numbers, of course.

Coke Rewards up to 200!

2 comments:

Pete said...

Cat,

Those kids know the dictionary like R. DeMarco knows the Super Bowl.

Joependleton said...

And Red Dogs football