Saturday, April 19, 2008

Play Ball!

T-Minus 23 hours until the baseball trip begins. I am hoping to post pics and other tales from the 5 day, 6 ballpark affair.

Apr. 20 -- Yankees at O's. 1:35 PM EST Pettitte at Trachsel. I'm sure old Mets fans will be excited to see one of their own try to take down NY(A). When I think of the Mets, I think of Steve Trachsel.

Apr. 21 -- Cardinals at Brewers 8:05 PM EST -- Wainwright vs. Villanueva. Doesn't get more HOF than this one. Who?

Apr. 22 -- Mets at Cubs -- 2:20 PM EST, Nelson Figueroa vs. Lilly. It's like they KNEW we were coming and gave us this stench.

Yankees at White Sox 8:11 PM EST, Chein-Meng Wang vs. Jose Contreras. Contreras looking to knock off his former club.

Apr. 23 -- Rangers at Tigers. TBA vs. Kenny Rogers. 7:05 PM EST. Can't wait to try his Roasters.

Apr. 24 -- Mets at Nationals. 7:10 PM EST I'm guessing two pitchers I've never heard of in my life.

No comments: