Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Another Pinstriped Postseason




It's that time of year again....playoff baseball! This could be my 2nd favorite athletic event (and no, I'm not including the Tour de Somerville). I have to throw the NCAA Tournament atop my list because of the gambling aspect involved.

But I'm happy to be a Yankees fan!

Yeah, I'm sure there are some out there who might be ticked off....another mention of the Yankees....and I'm sure Joe Pendleton is going to give me crap for not knowing uniform numbers.....it's ok. I just need to stay away from that kid when his beer count hits triple digits.

In one night.

I must admit, I am looking forward to a Yanks/Mets World Series. It's by no means a lock. The Yanks have been well known for having some difficulty coming through in the clutch lately and the Mets....well, the Mets are more banged up than Houston after the Houston 620. The rest of the nation might hate it, but I know people would go nuts in this area.

Who knew that Weird Al was still doing shtick? I thought that guy was in an assisted living facility at this point. I guess not.

I apologize for the lack of blogging....work, work, and thesis have been way too much to overcome. I couldn't imagine having kids. Or a dog.

Or a fish for that matter.

1 comment:

Pete said...

It's a great day in America when those filthy animals from the Bronx are sent home for the winter.