Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Goo Goo Earth


It doesn't take much to get me excited.

My roommate, an engineer, told me that he spends much of the day on this website. It's pretty cool...you can get a close up of the Pyramids in Egypt and then head to Vegas to try and spot scantily-clad dancers wandering the Strip in Vegas (Baby). And there's nothing more interesting than staring at the roof of my place.
I told people I work with about it and most of them told me they had already seen this. Not the first time I've been behind the times. Our family was the last in the neighborhood to get a VCR and microwave. Heck, my grandmother still had a rotary phone in the late 1980s.

I covered my first two football games of the season. In each game, a running back went 50+ yards with no time left to run up the score. When I asked one of them why he did that, he said he "be want to beat 'em by more points." Sportsmanship anyone? I guess I'm glad he didn't pull out a Sharpie.

My Coke Rewards at 740. Still nothing good. I can tell that going through all of those Quick Chek garbage cans is going to be a waste of my time.

Stench.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Cat,

I wonder if Gar can be spotted floating down Bourbon Street on that website?