Sunday, July 09, 2006


Short post today because I find myself required to watch today's World Cup game between Italy and France. It's the most watched event in the world (unless we're counting Baywatch).
I am pulling for Italy. Not because enjoy the cavatelli and broccoli from the local Gerraro's
pizza shop" or that I am Italian (I have about as much Italian blood in me as the owner of the local Fuk Yu Suk Me Chinese Food restaurant), but it's more that I am anti-French. There's nothing worse than giving stuck up people something more to brag about.
We'll say Italy 2, France 0.
Italy....all the way baby! (That was for Mr. Henn)
I did get sent this link yesterday. I don't know if I am more fired up that they have Bow Wow Wow's "I Want Candy", Rick James busting out with "Superfreak" or the kick ass pic of Mr. T at the top. Who knew Carl Lewis had a music video?
A really BAD one at that.
Since Mr. T is smiling, I can tell this wasn't taken after B.A. Baracus was drugged prior to getting on a plane.
Dave Chappelle returns tonight Bitches!

No comments: