Monday, July 31, 2006

Arthur, Willie and Dudley

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been immersed in Colorwar at camp. Ketchup vs. Mustard.

Tomorrow's the final day and despite a lead of 110+ point, we ketchupians can't get complacent! I hope to give the full rundown later in the week.

I received this site earlier in the week. Yeah, it's a little morbid but that's right up Pete's alley.

Who knew Dudley Moore was buried in Scotch Plains? I realized he was living in Plainfield...and yeah, who in their right mind would want to be buried in Plainfield, right?

I miss Arthur Bach. "You're my best friend, Hobson!"

And if you like Will Ferrell, here's a perfect site for you.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Cat,

I think that's more up Stash's Goldstein's alley than mine. ... I just dropped people off there, and didn't so much go to visit later.

Nice work here.

You are the only one posting lately, aside from Pincus' Ted Nugent schtick. The rest of us are in a slump.

I will put something new up this weekend. I've been punished for going on vacation by coming back to double the work.