Saturday, March 08, 2008

Thank you Aunt Judith






We all have an Aunt Judith. And if you're my Italian friend, Dr. Nazz, you have about 300 of them....this is what happens when you're related to the entire state of New Jersey.






You know what I'm talking (or in this case "blogging") about. She's the relative who sends tons of emails about sometimes mildly funny, but family appropriate things. It's amazing how many jokes are there about a rabbi and a priest out there.


In some cases, her emails are neither funny or family appropriate "uhhh....I'm staring at a half naked fat chick and if I don't send this to 40 of my friends, I'm going to receive bad luck?"



"Do I even HAVE 40 friends?"






My Aunt Judith lives in California. She didn't catch on to this "email thing" until about 3 years ago. On Saturday, she sent me something that I actually found to be extremely enjoyable. I'm certain Jersey Girl, Sandman, and Joey P will get a chuckle from this.






Just received the NY Giants DVD in the mail. During the London portion of the DVD, I enjoyed watching Sam Madison walk up to an Englishman with a 49ers hat and say, "You like San Francisco? You know we just whipped them last week, right?"






This keeps me occupied while I wait for the highly anticipated flicks Bachelor Party 2 and No Country for Old Men (talk about the spectrum of good and stench) to arrive via blockbuster.com.






I just watched Michael Clayton this week. It was good, but Best Picture worthy? I don't think so. American Gangster was much better. I'd even pay to see Knocked Up before watching George Clooney's tired act for another 2 hours. It's amazing how for good looks can get you. Of course, Seal is the big exception to that rule.



Just added a 6th game to our trip. Yanks at O's on April 20th. Nice work by Mr. Becht!

2 comments:

jersey girl said...

Man, that poor bra is working OVERTIME.

Anonymous said...

she is very sweeet and too much beautifull..........