Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Football Good, Basketball Baaaaaaaaaad



I can't believe how BAD the Rutgers men's basketball team is.

Yes, I understand a HUGE offensive force departed in first-round pick Quincy Douby, but to losses to Jackson State, Miami (OH), Bradley and a previously winless Temple squad?


And it ain't even December yet!


Was the cupboard THAT bare? Fred Hill is making Craig Littlepage look like Dean Smith. The hoops team might not surpass the football team in victories this season. I NEVER thought I'd say that. I was actually looking forward to seeing this team play a down Seton Hall team this season.

But RU must be worse than the Pirates. I look forward to seeing the RPI rankings and Rutgers hovering near teams like Army, Praire View A & M and Savannah State.


The Scarlet Knights beat St. Thomas Aquinas by 41 points. How BAD is that squad? Even for a Division 2 school.

Rutgers is scheduled to play Nebraska at the RAC on Saturday at 4:30 p.m. With the football team playing at 7:30 p.m. in the biggest game in Rutgers history, I don't forsee many staying for the second half of a 30 point deficit.

Nebraska is 4-0 with a good win against Creighton. I think their guard used to play Urkel. Or was that Jaleel? Never mind.




  • I noticed this story on the wire and when I read the headline, I thought it was about someone who is having problems with erectile dysfunction.






  • Well, I guess I can cross Forth Worth off the places where I intend on dropping a batch.

Congrats to my brother's friend GHM (no relation to FHM), who recently took home the top prize in a Fossil watch contest.

Hmmmm....i find it ironic that he won a $1000 gift certificate right around the SAME time my watch stopped working....Hey GHM....I voted for ya!!!!

No comments: